thinking is best served with meaningful action
I think a lot about the intersection of everyday life with policy, infrastructure, and institutions of power. As an engineer by training, I find myself digging into the systems behind the symptoms. I constantly ask how we can do things in a more just, more compassionate, and more sustainable way.
- “Service is the rent we pay to be living” – Marian Wright Edelman
- Life is a marathon of running on sand
- Live with curiosity
- Soul management is work
- Data never got its driver’s license
- Get out of your bubble
- Live forward, because there’s no going back to “normal”
- “There comes a time silence is betrayal” – Martin Luther King
- Everyone needs to know when to not 吃苦
- Sharing resources is an act of caring
- Every human is creative in their own way
I write with irregular frequency.